Saturday, October 2, 2010

Earrings

Hello Lovelies! I have been swamped with school work and there has been no time to blog! Throughout the last few weeks I have become reunited with the thought of wearing earrings. In middle school earrings were all the rage, but these past few years of high school, I have been rejecting all my poor earrings. While I was in Urban Outfitters last weekend I decided to buy a pair of studs, and today I bought another pair from Free People. Earrings are a cute addition to any outfit and really can complete a look. My favorite are studs because they add just enough "glam" without over doing it. The ones pictured above are from Urban Outfitters.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty earrings! I am obsessed with earrings, I have way too many...lol :)

    Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely earrings!! Super cute post.

    http://melrod1206.wordpress.com

    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!