Thursday, November 11, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately, school work is crazy! However, I am back and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means I will have more time to blog! Holiday season is finally here. It is the best time to shop, eat, and relax.

Here are five of my favorite things about the holidays:
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
2. Boots
3. Reading a good book
4. Yummy sweaters
5. Never ending scarves

What are your favorite things?

4 comments:

  1. oooo... great list! i'll try think of different ones though:
    1. fires (and curling up beside them)
    2. all the great christmas movies start to come on tv (love actually - woooo! haha)
    3. woollen mittens!
    4. ice skating (but only combined with number 3)
    5. hot chocolate
    6. (i just had to add another) SNOOOW. (fingers crossed!!) xxx
    great blog! http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's no pumpkin spice lattes or cinnamon dolce latte in korea starbucks... :(
    loved ur list!

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
    tell me what you think of my shoes recommendation when you get time! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite things:

    chocolate spice cookies
    being with family -- especially my precious nieces
    building a fire and curling up with my kitty
    coffee in the morning
    projects that could take all winter to finish

    I love your blog! You remind me to kick back and enjoy life a bit more!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!