Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!


Hi lovelies, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am still stuffed from the delicious meal I had with my family.  I have so much to be thankful for! 

Over the past few weeks, college applications have taken over my life, which has left me with little time for blogging.  But don't worry, I'm back (at least for now!).  The past few days I have been a homebody, enjoying family and friends. I just finished an amazing book, Sarah's Key. If you need a book to read by the fire I definitely recommend it (but be warned, it's a heavy subject-matter).
On the fashion front, it is finally feeling like fall here in LA and I just ordered the cutest new Steve Madden boots. I love the buckles/straps and can't wait to wear them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!