Saturday, July 10, 2010

Early Morning Shopping!

This morning I woke up bright and early to go to a private pre-anniversary sale at Nordstrom. Because I am on the BP Fashion Board, I received a special invitation to come and shop. We arrived at 8:00 am, and were literally the only people there. Basically, we had the entire store to ourselves and could try on and purchase all of the anniversary sale items. I got a bunch of adorable clothes from B.P. and everything was reasonably priced. The new editions to my wardrobe include brown lace-up Steve Madden boots, a bandage floral skirt, and a silver watch. I absolutely adore the brown lace-up boots. Even though they are a little out of my comfort zone, I plan to wear them with multiple outfits! The floral skirt is super cute; I can dress it up with heels or down with my new boots or sandals. Also, I think my favorite purchase was the watch. It was only $11.90 (I know, so cheap!) and it is definitely going to occupy a permanent spot on my wrist. It is silver and would even look great next to some other bracelets. The anniversary sale hasn’t officially started so you all can get these great deals too! Who knew you could get so much shopping done before 11? Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. You are one crazy-lucky girl! That watch is absolutely adorable; I love it!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE menswear watches! When my grandfather passed away I inherited one of his and I love wearing it with my more delicate bracelets!
    Velvet Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!