Friday, July 16, 2010

Dear Whitney...

Ever since I started watching The Hills, I have always been drawn to Whitney's clothes. Her style is feminine, playful, classic, and bohemian all in one. Each of her outfits are incredibly crafted and I always “ooh and ahh” after seeing them. I love how she looks polished in an outfit as simple as shorts and a top, like 3. Also, her red carpet attire is to die for. I absolutely love the David Meister dress she is wearing in 5 at the 2010 CFDA Awards. It is extremely elegant, and the silvery color is very summery, but classy at the same time. Picture 4 is also one of my favorites. It is my perfect Gossip Girl outfit; the ruffles on the jacket, a cute floral dress, black booties, and a black clutch what else could a girl ask for?! The white dress in 1 is perfectly sculpted and the scoop neck is gorgeous. Whitney’s vest in 2, is absolutely adorable with the floral shorts, a perfect shopping outfit! In 6, Whitney’s outfit looks effortless. Her floral dress is flowy, short, and perfect for the summer. Whitney, can I please have your closet?

Lucky for us, Whitney just launched her own line, Whitney Eve, which you can visit at http://whitneyeve.com/home.

Pictures courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!