Monday, August 16, 2010

Already August?

Summer has been zipping by and I can’t believe it is already mid-August! Ah! School starts soon and I have been attempting to finish all my summer work. Yesterday I was shopping with my mom at one of my favorite boutiques. I saw an adorable blouse, (not really my normal style) but I decided to try it on. Next thing I knew I had spent my gift card and credit, and was walking out the door with my new blouse. I am really glad I bought it because I have already put together numerous outfits with it. Last night I wore it with my black H&M shorts, and black Steve Madden wedges. The blouse really speaks for itself with all the bright colors, which I love. I have also brainstormed some other cute looks, wearing it with blue jeans and boots, white jeans and gladiators, and maybe even over a black skirt! Anyways, I just arrived in Seattle and I’m excited to explore!

Xx Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I love the blouse, it looks great on you!

    Emma
    Be sure to check out my jewelry giveaway going on now through friday!
    TheSidewalkIsMyRunway

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, i love that top on you it looks so comfortable and summery.

    check me out if you dare    
    iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!