Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New York Fashion Week



Hi lovelies!  

As you know it is Fashion Week in NYC; the week that  someday I hope to attend.  For now, I am enjoying looking at all of the incredible trends on the wonderful invention called the Internet!  

I have been on Style.com and can't stop viewing all the Spring 2012 Collections.  So much for getting my homework done!  My favorites have been Oscar de la Renta, Nanette Lapore, and J.Crew.  

Oscar de la Renta has outdone himself this time!  I absolutely love the two looks I have posted.  The light pink feather dress is gorgeous.  It has beautiful texture and looks so glamorous.  Also, I love how a more casual shirt is placed over an amazing ball gown.  The contrast is magnificent.  As for Nanette Lapore, the bright colors she is using are fantastic.  The pink and blue printed bathing suit looks so fashion-forward.  The neon yellow crop top with the orange skirt is a great example of color blocking that is still going to be "in" for spring.  

 What I love about J.Crew is that every piece  is beautifully simple and can be paired with many different items.  The pink sparkle skirt paired with the pink blouse is extremely classy and elegant, and I love the orange accessories.  As for the other outfit, I want it!  The leopard shorts with the green top are  chic and can be worn anywhere.  I can't wait to see more Spring 2012 Collections!

Pictures from Style.com

4 comments:

  1. im so excited about fall styles that i cant embrace spring just yet, so i'm saving all of these posts in my back pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting very excited about fall as well. I love Nanette Lapore. You posted some great outfits.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love all these looks!

    emilybayley
    http://fashionwallfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont think i could pull off colored skinny jeans, but if i were a little taller i bet i could! love the looks

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!