Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fighting the Cold!


As a LA girl dealing with cold weather for the first time, it has been extremely exciting, as well as shocking, adjusting to the weather. Returning to school after winter break to face snow on the ground has been quite an experience! After one day of being cold and numb as I walked from class to class, I came to a conclusion. It is absolutely, positively necessary to wear a hat or headband that covers your head and ears in freezing temperatures! I have learned from my almost fatal mistake, and have not left my dorm without some sort of head protection within the last week. Here are some cute options that will also keep you warm! 



Images from TopshopUrban Outfitters, and Nordstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!