Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mom's Weekend!



This past weekend was Mom's Weekend at my sorority. My mom came in from LA and we spent the weekend together! We went out to some really nice dinners, went shopping, and did a little pampering! I didn't realize how great it would feel to step out of my daily routine and actually go out and do things off campus for the weekend. On Saturday we went to get our nails done. I am extremely indecisive, and naturally picking out a nail color is not an easy task for me. However, after about 5 different colors I ended up deciding on a grey. I love this color because its very versatile, but not your typical dark brown or light pink. This grey goes with almost any outfit and creates an overall classy look. These are gel nails. (For those of you who don't know what gel nails are click here for my last post about them.) I go back and forth on the topic of gel nails. They are great because they last for about 2 weeks, but are a pain to take off. They also cost a little more than a normal manicure. I am always the one who ends up chipping their nails within the first hour, and the best part about gels is that they are dry as soon as the manicure is over, no need for drying time! My advice is to splurge on gels when you know you will be needing a manicure for an extended period of time!

1 comment:

  1. You have really pretty nails!! Love the rings too.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!