Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oscar Recap

Hello everyone! So I know the Oscars were Sunday and I'm a little behind, but what can I say, midterms have gotten the best of me! However, I'm still going to highlight a few of my favorite dresses. One trend I saw (and loved) throughout the night was sparkle and muted/ lighter colors.

I absolutely adored Jessica Chastain's dress that was designed by Giorgio Armani. The sequins combined with the beautiful blush color really embody the trends of the night.

Giorgio Armani also designed Naomi Watt's dress. This sequin gown is fantastic. I loved the assymetrical aspect to the neck line and the way it fit her body perfectly.

One of my other favorites was Jennifer Lawrence's dress. The drop waist looked magnificent on her and the color of the dress complimented her skin tone. She is wearing Dior Couture.

Although these two dresses were not sequin or light/pale colored, I thought that Jennifer Gardner and Jennifer Aniston looked fantastic in their bright gowns. I admire both of these women for picking dresses that were bold, extremely classy, but also fun. Jennifer Aniston wore Valentino and Jennifer Gardner wore Gucci PremiƩre.

Who were your favorites?

All images from Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!