Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Little Black Dress

I have always read, in fashion magazines and blogs, about the necessity of owning a little black dress. In high school however, I rarely wore dresses other than for the two school dances we had each year. Once I got to college, I realized how many opportunities I had to wear dresses. What I have concluded, is that a little black dress (or multiple) is absolutely, positively necessary. There have been so many date parties, formals, and functions that require a LBD.

Nasty Gal has a ton of little black dress options that aren't your typical boring dress. They are also a reasonable price point, which is great for girls on a college budget! These are a few of my favorites that can be dressed up or dressed down based on the occasion.




Images from NastyGal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!