Monday, August 12, 2013

Dainty Jewels

Over the past few years, I have become a lot more aware of jewelry and how it can compliment or enhance an outfit. My taste in jewelry is usually delicate, yet I also have a few bold statement pieces. Typically, I opt for jewelry that I can wear with my everyday outfits. So when I was on Abbot Kinney last weekend my heart skipped a beat when I saw an alley of independent jewelry artists selling their wares. Although I only walked away with one ring, my friend got this beautiful hand piece and there were a ton of things that I loved!
Some of the jewelry.
The ring I got is on my pointer finger. I love it because it is simple, yet the stone is a little more exciting than a solid stone. Also, it matches perfectly with my favorite "love" ring. Excuse my chipped nail polish!


This is a picture of my friend Jesse's hand. I love how she mixes all these different pieces. She is wearing the hand piece she bought at Abbot Kinney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!