Monday, August 5, 2013

Adventures on Abbot Kinney



Although I have lived in LA my whole life, there are many parts of the city that I have not explored. On Sunday, my friends and I decided to drive to Venice and spend the day on Abbot Kinney. Abbot Kinney is a street in Venice with a myriad of cool and trendy stores and restaurants. We visited nearly every store, from vintage clothing shops to an establishment specializing in plants. Each was different and had its own vibe and personality. For lunch we ate at Gjelina, a super hip and trendy restaurant with an amazing menu and ambiance. Between the six of us we ordered nearly the entire menu, and everything was delicious. One of my favorite shopping stops of the afternoon was a little outside area where different jewelry vendors were selling their collections. After much deliberation, I decided to get a ring (a separate post to come). Overall, my day on Abbot Kinney was fantastic and I can't wait to go back and explore even more!
Some of our yummy food! The cauliflower was amazing. (and I don't even like cauliflower!)
My outfit. Loving these new shorts, perfect for dressing up or dressing down.
Fun chandeliers in one of the stores!

A little afternoon pick-me-up, watermelon-mint lemonade.
Loved these doors.

All the girls at lunch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! They make me so happy :) Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts!